[GRASS-dev] Fwd: [GRASS-user] How to embed a grass script (for example v.db.addcol) into a Pythonscript on windows?

Colin (Nielsen) Wren colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:56:56 EDT 2010

I have also been using grass7 on windows using the msys shell
(installed in a path without spaces). The GUI works fine though I
haven't tried this kind of python script.

nb. I am not using a self-installed Python, but the copy that comes
with the windows native installer. If the windows PATH or PYTHONPATH
variables have references to conflicting Pythons it can cause
problems.