[GRASS-dev] Modules for GPU-based upgrade?

Seth Price seth at pricepages.org
Fri Apr 2 16:33:46 EDT 2010

I know that double precision is supported on newer cards and CUDA, but
the limitation may be OpenCL. I'm not sure how to best make that work
besides making GPU acceleration optional and/or using macros to let
the user more easily choose. In the future there will probably be
better support in OpenCL, which lends support for macros.

~Seth

via iPhone