[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 5 10:35:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

I think that we need to get out 6.4.0final.

Looking at
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=type&priority=blocker&priority=critical&milestone=6.4.0&order=id

> #72     PNG driver: boundary rendering is off by one pixel
.. critical, no blocker. Unsolvable?

> #843    v.digit broken on new WinGrass release
>  - apparently working in 6.5, awaits backport to 6.4
... the backport state is unclear to me.

#928: 6.4: wx module GUIs never return
" TODO: verify 6.4 wingrass with python addon script and the newly
backported g.parser -s. "

#962: wxGUI crash when moving an undocked map display toolbox
"Unable to reproduce it." - lacking feedback

#995: WxGUI startup screen fails if GISDBASE path contains non-latin characters
"Location Wizard still fails in Windows Vista"

#1020: Display of vector maps fails
... open issue on Windows7.

Markus