[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 02:22:31 EDT 2010

Markus wrote:
> I think that we need to get out 6.4.0final.
>
> Looking at
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=type&priority=blocker&priority=critical&milestone=6.4.0&order=id

> > #843    v.digit broken on new WinGrass release
> >  - apparently working in 6.5, awaits backport to 6.4
> ... the backport state is unclear to me.

it *seems* to work ok now, but when you exit you get an error
message that it could not build support for vector map <(null)>.
So something is still wrong, and without knowing what that is
I can not rule out data-loss/corruption & therefore release-
blocking bug status.

Hamish

ps- sorry if I'm kept away by other things these days and can't
read every email; try to (repeatedly) ping my work email if you
need a quickish reply. I'm not ignoring anybody, I just can't
keep up with the volume. :)