[GRASS-dev] Convert from GRASS5 to GRASS6

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Apr 19 06:39:46 EDT 2010

Gretings

I have been trying to use i.pr addon module in GRASS6.4  but Markus
explained to me that this addon was developed for GRASS5. So, if I
wanted to use in GRASS6 I would have to "covert" to GRASS6.I want to
know where can I find some documentation regarding the conversion from
GRASS5 to GRASS6 and what are the main differences. With this I will
evaluate the effort I will need to convert a module from GRASS5 to GRASS6
Thanks

Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5040 (20100419) __________

http://www.eset.com