[GRASS-dev] Convert from GRASS5 to GRASS6

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Apr 20 04:41:37 EDT 2010

Hi Hamish and Lennert

I decided to sleep over this matter and today, I realized that it makes
sense. The thing is i.pr.training is compiling but in the panel the
rasters are not being displayed. Maybe some library it's not working. I
will give a try

Is there any wiki regarding library changes from GRASS5 to GRASS6?
Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5042 (20100419) __________

http://www.eset.com