[GRASS-dev] #1036: empty monitor in i.pr.classify

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Apr 20 07:15:31 EDT 2010

Greetings

Regarding this problem I decided to compare r.le.setup function with
i.pr.classify to identify what might not be working-

Apparently everything seems to be working but, in the case of r.le.setup
the dispay in the panel is defined by #include <grass/display.h> and in
the case of i.pr.classify it uses a graphics.c function. Has anyone some
experience in dealing with this displays functions in order to identify
why i.pr.classify is not properly displaying rasters in the xterm.
Thanks

Best regards
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5042 (20100419) __________