[GRASS-dev] v.external, ogr direct access, topology and pseudo-topology.... a bit confused

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:19:23 EDT 2010

These are respectable points of view. As I've repeated many times in
this post, I don't expect Grass to work different. My only questions
was: is it possible to do not-topological processing in Grass? Given
its data structures, is it possible to develop geoprocessing
operations which don't strctly require rigorous topology? It seems
that the answer is not. Ok, that's all I needed :)

thanks for all the usefull informations you gave me,
giovanni