[GRASS-dev] New version of the r.landscape.evol.py Landscape Evolution module uploaded to the GRASS Addons repository.

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Apr 28 20:51:07 EDT 2010

I think what Markus M was trying to say is that there is a need to release GRASS64
with the new r.watershed (currently available only in GRASS65) that is far superior than r.watershed that is in the release.
We tested the new r.watershed quite a bit here and so far haven't found any problem,
which of-course does not guarantee that it is completely bug-free, but I would like to hear from others
(Glynn, Hamish, Scott, Markus N. and others) whether it would be sensible to release
GRASS64 with the new r.watershed. It would certainly make my life easier.

Helena