[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #688: wxgui - georectify: after finishing editing a point, next point should be activated

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 3 08:01:34 EDT 2010

#688: wxgui - georectify: after finishing editing a point, next point should be
activated
  Reporter:  mlennert     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Component:  wxGUI        |     Version:  6.4.0 RCs
Resolution:  wontfix      |    Keywords:  wxgui georectify
  Platform:  Unspecified  |         Cpu:  Unspecified
Changes (by mlennert):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:1 mmetz]:
 > Replying to [ticket:688 mlennert]:
 > > In the wxgui georectifier, I think it would be more intuitive to by
 default jump to the next point in the list after having finished editing
 the previous one. Currently, you create a point, edit the projected values
 and then if you go on to put a second point, its coordinates replace those
 of the first, unless you remember to click on the next line in the list of
 points.

 > Jumping to the next point in the list would be possible, but when are
 you finished editing the current point? For some points I spend some time
 adjusting them until RMS error is ok, in this case I would not want
 automatic jump to the next point. In the new Ground Control Point Manager,
 there is a confirmation dialog to prevent accidental modification.

 I see your point. Have no idea how to solve this completely, but probably
 your confirmation dialog is the best possible way.

 Thanks !

 Closing this wish.

 Moritz

--