[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 22:43:45 EDT 2010

Markus Metz wrote:
> It's a bit late, but no blocker bugs are left apart from
> writing the release announcement.

well it's written, as is the blurb. look in grass-web/
announces/ for drafts. please proof read, comment, etc.
(see earlier post about that from last weeks, ticket)

> That means it's possible, as long as nobody is slowing it
> down.

two changes I will try to make tonight: backport Paul's
g.proj linebreak fix to 6.4 and edit the menu label for
v.in.mapgen (it's Matlab compatible ascii, not Matlab
format per se). I do not plan on backporting r.in.wms
and r.tileset patches as there have been reports of
m.proj/cs2cs problems from them.

and one last read through of forgotten bug reports.. :)

regards,
Hamish
(traveling with limited internet access)