[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:34:01 EDT 2010

A request for quickfix:
I'm requesting permission (as we are so close to release) to backport
r43023 to 6.4. It fixes r.mask failure to remove MASK if GISDBASE
contains spaces in path. [1]

As I'm leaving town right now, in case of OK, somebody, please, do backporting.

Thanks.
Maris.

1.  http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/43023