[GRASS-dev] Error in r.out.xyz

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Wed Aug 18 03:54:07 EDT 2010

Hello Glynn

> How are you executing the command? If you're using the bash shell, the
> backslash is significant to the shell, so you have to either use a
> forward slash:

I'm using the r.out.xyz's Module GUI. So I'm not inserting the output
filename by-and but using the filebrowser. I was expecting that the path
would be adequate for the Script.

> 	r.out.xyz input=26B at PERMANENT output=C:/Test_areas/26B.txt
>
> or quote the filename:
>
> 	r.out.xyz input=26B at PERMANENT 'output=C:\Test_areas\26B.txt'
>
> or escape the backslashes:
>
> 	r.out.xyz input=26B at PERMANENT output=C:\\Test_areas\\26B.txt
>
> If you're using the Windows shell (cmd.exe), it shouldn't have any
> problems with backslashes.

I will give a try. Thanks
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5374 (20100817) __________