[GRASS-dev] double check vector display on MSWindows

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:45:21 EDT 2010

I believe this has been fixed but I just got a complaint about GRASS crashing when vectors
are displayed (this is with the currently available RC6 on VISSTA and this guy is known to have troubles
with everything, so it may be just his particular set up). It may be good to check before the release
because I had another experienced GRASS user reporting this on windows - he has several versions
of python on his machine so I am wondering whether that may be related.

Helena

Begin forwarded message: