[GRASS-dev] d.vect size and rotation columns backported for 6.4.1

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 05:03:45 EST 2010

Hi,

fyi I've just backported the dynamic size and rotation columns to
6.4.1svn, they've been in 6.5svn and trunk for about 17 months now
without complaint. mixed with the existing color and width column options
they create neat opportunities for new thematic mappings. I thought I'd
get them in before we go into strict bugfix-only mode for 6.4.2.

I think the only outstanding thing I have on my list before for 6.4.1rc1
is to backport the 'g.proj -j' grid file path quoting which is needed for
passing the +proj4 terms to cs2cs and gdalwarp. Mostly because I haven't been anywhere near a Windows PC in ages to verify that it works.

enjoy,
Hamish