[GRASS-dev] i.atcorr with Aster

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:36:31 EST 2010

Hello list,

we are trying to get through i.atcorr for Aster and we seem to hit a
wall of NULL values.
Anybody had success so far with Aster in i.atcorr?

For Aster Band 1 in Coleambally NSW Australia
10                          - geometrical conditions=ASTER
12 08 00.63 145.6833 -34.766    - month day hh.ddd longitude latitude
("hh.ddd" is in GMT decimal hours)
2                            - atmospheric mode=midlatitude summer
1                            - aerosols model=continental
15                         - visibility [km] (aerosol model concentration)
-0.121                       - mean target elevation above sea level [km]
-1000                        - sensor on board a satellite
72                           - aster band 1 (0.480-0.645)

standard i.atcorr command, we tried both radiance and reflectance
input, same NULL values.
We prepared Band 1 with i.aster.toar, checked visually for values in
TOA rad and TOA ref, they were OK prior to input to i.atcorr.

Yann

--
Yann Chemin
www.csu.edu.au