[GRASS-dev] running GRASS from within a script in Windows

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 23 17:59:21 EST 2010

We're trying to run our hybrid ABM/GIS land-use/landscape model in Windows, and are not having any success so far. Our Java code correctly calls a GRASS command with the correct path setting, but nothing happens. No error returned, no results.

We have set up the environment and this works fine for Mac and LInux.

Any suggestion what needs to be done to run a GRASS command from within java under Windows?

Thanks
Michael