[GRASS-dev] Documents Manager position available

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 2 00:57:42 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Patton, Eric
<Eric.Patton at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca> wrote:
> Grass users:
>
> I'm sorry to report I must step down as the Grass documents manager. I
> am being reassigned to a new position within my organization, and much
> of my work will be non-GIS related, unfortunately. I'm sorry I was not
> able to contribute more updates than I have. I would, however, like to
> keep my svn commit privileges, with the PSC's permission, to be able
> to commit occasional updates from time to time. I will still need to
> use GIS for some work, and if I come across any Grass documentation
> errors, I would like to be able to commit fixes for these.

Thanks so much for all you work, Eric. Of course your access will remain
valid - you may submit fixes at any time. You have been improving the
documentation quite a bit - thanks!

At this point we are seeking a new volunteer :) Please don't hesidate to
apply for this exciting job!

Markus