[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Set language in Linux

Gilbert Ferrara gilbertferrara1974 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:20:40 EST 2010

Greetings Markus
It worked :)

Thank you

I'm getting an error, that before I was getting:
GRASS 6.4.0svn (North-Carolina):~ >
(process:4282): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

(process:4282): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
Using the fallback 'C' locale.

But it works at least for wxpython translations. Grassmods no.

Regarding .UTF-8 and without .UTF-8, it was the same. I thought that this
error had something to do wuth UTF-8 but no.

Ok thanks

Best regards
Gilbert