[GRASS-dev] Building winGRASS: packager.sh on MingW calls MS-VS's dumpbin tool

Colin (Nielsen) Wren colin.nielsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:34:04 EST 2010

For the record VC is required to build some parts of the grass osgeo4w
packages. jef included this in the script so that others could update
the packages for the osgeo4w installer.

If I remember correctly, jef and I both tried to get everything made
in MinGW but a few things wouldn't work so VC had to be used in the
end.

hellik's update to comment out those lines is perfect but we shouldn't
remove them entirely.

-Colin