[GRASS-dev] Location and mapset name variables

Pedro Roma pedroroma1982 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:57:39 EST 2010

So it's possible also to use in r.mapcalc expressions? That is great.
I have tested in Bash Script If conditions and it works just fine.

By the way, is it also possible to use g.gisenv in a Script to change MAPSET
or LOCATION without loosing messing image processing, I mean loosing path
the Input and output data?
Thank you
Pedro