[GRASS-dev] GRASS Scripts access to channel headers info

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Mon Feb 8 05:36:49 EST 2010

Thank you Markus. I suppose, for now, it's enough to give me a clue
about managing LANDSAT images
By the way, is there any specific command to retrieve a single
information from metadata? I mean, r.info gives me a lot of information
in a string.
Best regards
Antonio

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4847 (20100208) __________