[GRASS-dev] Fixing r.li

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 8 16:33:41 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Glynn Clements wrote:
>
>> Is anyone familiar with r.li?
>>
>> How easy would it be to get rid of the (Unix-specific) client-server
>> framework so that the various r.li.* modules are just normal modules?
>
> I've done this, but I can't test that it still works as I don't have
> any idea how to use it.
>
> Also, r.li.setup is currently disabled (due to requiring Tcl/Tk) and
> there doesn't appear to be any documention on creating a configuration
> file without it.

Sorry for the delay. Attached a config file:
$HOME/.grass7/r.li/landclass96_conf

Usage (North Carolina data set [1]):
g.region rast=landclass96
r.li.shannon map=landclass96 at PERMANENT conf=landclass96_conf
output=landclass96_shannon --o

Markus

[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/download/data.php