[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4 Python Scripts- examples

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:04:46 EST 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 8:34 AM, grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:22:11 +0000
> From: Franz Schiller <franzschiller1975 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4 Python Scripts- examples
> To: grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
>
> Hi
>
> I'm just starting to work on GRASS Python scripts and I wanted to see a few
> examples of already developed python Scripts. Besides the one that is in
> g.parse help page, is there any other that I can see?
>
> Thank you
>
> Best regards
> Franz

I have not had time to fix this or report it previously, but this seems like a good time and place. The example python script on the WIKI seems syntactically correct BUT if you try to use it, you'll get a whole slew of errors. This is because all the line endings are Windows format or something. I don't know if this can be corrected in the WIKI where it can be cut and paste or whether we just have to upload a script with correct line endings and make it a download link.

Michael