[GRASS-dev] No GUI startup in GRASS 7

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 15 01:45:52 EST 2010

Nope neither one. Good idea, but it is something else.

I think what may have happened is due to recent work to make GRASS work with Windows because I can no longer run python scripts from a folder in a path with spaces and GRASS_ADDON_PATH no longer recognizes spaces.

Take a look below...

GRASS 7.0.svn (Spearfish60_test):~ > $GRASS_ADDON_PATH
bash: /Users/cmbarton/Desktop:/Users/cmbarton/Library/Application: No such file or directory

This has no trouble with the GRASS_ADDON_PATH I set in .profile (no spaces), but truncates the GRASS_ADDON_PATH set up in the Mac startup script (/Users/cmbarton/Library/Application Support/GRASS/modules/bin  with spaces)

I'm changing the name of this and filing a bug report.

Michael