[GRASS-dev] grass 6.4.0rc6

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Feb 20 10:26:31 EST 2010

hi,

>I think we are very close with the g.mkfontcap and r.patch WinGrass bugs,
>so we should wait for those to be confirmed fixed.

- r.patch, v.patch etc.:  tested with the nightly wingrass-build from today (WinGRASS-6.4.SVN-r41114-1-Setup.exe[http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/wingrass/grass64/WinGRASS-6.4.SVN-r41114-1-Setup.exe]) on a WinVista32-box, both are working now. maybe further testing on Win7 is needed?

-  g.mkfontcap: see https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/908#comment:14

I'm not a able to get deeper in ticket #908 until the first week in March.

maybe anyone else could find some hints for invoking the little helper script for g.mkfontcap by the wingrass-installer with writing permissions in C:\Program Files\Grass65-svn?

best regards
Helmut