[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #958: v.krige does not run in GRASS 7

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 04:30:44 EST 2010

Hi Cameron,

To install rgdal on mac osx i need to install rgdal manually from the terminal instead of use the gui,
beacouse the gui method fails to find gdal and proy libs and include.

when tring to install from the gui, scorll the "log" and look for the web address for rgdal
(see also a section in the log where it suggest to install rgdal manually
adding the " --configure-option "  string)

then :

wget ...rgdal.tgz

and insyall it manually from a shell using :

R CMD install /path/to/rgdal.tgz --configure-options="add here the path to proy and gdal"

i hope this can help.

note.
William has a binary packages for rdal
you cn also give a it a try.