[GRASS-dev] possible issue with d.thematic.area

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:18:16 EST 2010

I've been working with d.thematic.area some and seem to have encountered an odd problem. I'd like to know if anyone else has seen this. If so, I can open a trac report.

If I get all the parameters correct and the underlying vector map is OK (e.g., it's topology has been rebuilt for GRASS 7), d.thematic.area works fine.

But if something goes wrong and an error is generated, then it will not display any maps subsequently until GRASS is restarted. Additionally, it may prevent any displays from working correctly after an error until GRASS is restarted.

Michael