[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #707: wxGUI: v.digit broken for new maps: "No vector map selected for editing." although selected

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 10 03:06:10 EST 2010

#707: wxGUI: v.digit broken for new maps: "No vector map selected for editing."
although selected
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  neteler    |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  defect     |      Status:  closed
 Component:  wxGUI      |     Version:  6.4.0 RCs
Resolution:  duplicate  |    Keywords:  vector digitizer, vdigit
  Platform:  Linux      |         Cpu:  All
------------------------+---------------------------------------------------
Comment (by micha):

 Hi Martin:
 Yes that seems to fix the prob. I removed the swig rpm (1.3.40) and
 compiled swig-1.4.36, then in grass I did: make clean, make, make install,
 and now the python vector digitizer works.
 Many thanks,
 Micha

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/707#comment:9>