[GRASS-dev] WinGrass-Installer - definition of the destination folder?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 18 13:29:31 EST 2010

On Jan 18, 2010, at 6:33 AM, Hamish wrote:

> Hamish:
>>> AFAIK there are no more major RC-blockers left
>
> [bzzt, the wingrass lat/lon location creation has come up]
>

> As I see it we are in need of three things-
>
> 1) a current, usable wingrass download for those needing to
> get work done/teach now.

we just started last week with 17 students in regular class and 11 in
distance education, most of them installed winGRASS last week.
The first homework is due tomorrow so the basic functionality, including
nviz will get tested right away. I will report on how it goes.
We don't do much vector attribute DB operations and no
image processing so if somebody can get those tested on broader
scale that would be great.

Helena