[GRASS-dev] winGRASS: 'layer manager' window hidden by 'mapdisplay' windows

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 19 18:11:45 EST 2010

Do you know which version of Python and wxPython you are using? It sounds like a wxPython bug. But maybe there is something we can do about it.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: 	http://csdc.asu.edu, http://shesc.asu.edu
		http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton