[GRASS-dev] question about python scripts on Windows again

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jan 26 22:08:00 EST 2010

Some time back, I asked how users could create a python script that runs under GRASS for windows. At the time, the answer was more or less: 'with great difficulty, if even possible'. There have been quite a few changes in the Windows builds over the past month or so and I am wondering if the answer is more optimistic now.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu