[GRASS-dev] mysys startup for win grass fails

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:45:38 EST 2010

that is the Jan15 installer - it is a known bug that has been fixed
right away but the installer is still posted - it would be really,
really great if the broken installer was removed - I get complaints
about that too from people who did not manage to get the previous one. I
suggest them to get the daily binary, they seem to work, but there is an
increasing number of users who are getting this broken installer and
get confused,

Helena