[GRASS-dev] Scripting in Linux

Kim Besson kimbesson1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 07:13:06 EST 2010

Ok I added to my grass64 file (that includes definition and export of
GISBASE and execution of exec "$GISBASE/etc/Init.sh" "$@")
But Now I'm having a strange problem because it's not being accepted by
g.parser. Instead of opening the Form, with input and output bars,
description and tabs it gives an error and it prints the required data to
run. It seems that I can only run by command line.
Was this expected?

Thank you Hamish for your help

Best regards
Kim