[GRASS-dev] 6.4.0 blocker bugs

Barton Michael michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jul 6 02:30:49 EDT 2010

Greetings from remote parts of China.

I agree with all about releasing 6.4.

As it stands now 6.4 is much more stable and usable than 6.2.3. wxnviz and wxdigit are experimental for this release, so we shouldn't worry about them too much. The TclTk versions of both work well.

1+ for release as quickly as possible.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu