[GRASS-dev] Error launching wxgui

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 8 08:59:46 EDT 2010

I need a working 6.5 for other bugs, so I fixed nviz_tools.py and
preferences.py in r42720 and r42721

The warning

WARNING: Nviz extension (3D view mode) disabled. Reason: No module named ogsf

is still there, but Martin is going to replace the cpp nviz version
with a python version, IIUC, so no worries there.

Markus M