[GRASS-dev] Errors when trying to start wxpython GUI

Tobias Conradt conradt at pik-potsdam.de
Tue Jul 13 05:42:38 EDT 2010

Dear Glynn, thanks for the quick reply!

The Python I use is system-wide installed in /usr/bin.

I've tried it with PYTHONHOME=/usr/lib64/python2.6 and
PYTHONHOME=/usr/lib64 to show the way to the standard
libraries, and I've tried PYTHONHOME=/usr/bin to tell
Python where to find itself. The result kept stable:

  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/conradt/usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/etc/wxpython/wxgui.py", line 23, in <module>
      import os
  ImportError: No module named os

Best regards,
conradt