[GRASS-dev] WinGrass65 + import gui_modules.nviz_tools as nviz_tools: ImportError

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Jun 5 07:09:50 EDT 2010

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
Gesendet: 05.06.2010 10:36:42
An: Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de>
Betreff: Re: [GRASS-dev] WinGrass65 + import gui_modules.nviz_tools as  nviz_tools: ImportError

Hi,

2010/6/5 Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de>:
> I'm using script package.sh
> (http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/mswindows/osgeo4w/package.sh)
> - which also uses the nightly build - for building WinGrass7 in the osgeo4w-stack.
>
> after compiling there are in C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src\grass_trunk\dist.i686-pc-mingw32\lib
> all libgrass*.dlls, fmode.o and libgrass_iostream.a.
>
> package.sh also does "make install", but after that in the installfolder
> C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-7.0.svn\lib
> there is only fmode.o and libgrass_iostream.a,
> but there isn't any libgrass*.dll.
>
> the nightly Wingrass7-installer is build on top of C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-7.0.svn\
> and therefore there aren't also any libgrass*.dlls.

GRASS-Packager.bat should move grasslibs from `extralib` to `lib` and
remove version from their names.

Martin

ah ok, now I understand.

I see that in C:\OSGeo4W\usr\src\grass_trunk\dist.i686-pc-mingw32\lib there are already built grasslibs with and without version.

so maybe we can reuse this grasslibs without version?

or should we move grasslibs from "extralib" to "lib" and rename them without version.

Helmut