[GRASS-dev] WinGrass65 + import gui_modules.nviz_tools as nviz_tools: ImportError

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Jun 5 19:00:12 EDT 2010

Hi,

I will revert r42490, because WinGrass7 (from the WinGrass-installer) seems to need versioned libgrass_*.7.0.svn.dll in C:\Program Files\GRASS-70-SVN\extralib for starting and unversioned libgrass_*.dll C:\Program Files\GRASS-70-SVN\lib for wxnviz. with r42490 WinGrass7 isn't starting, with reverted r42490 WinGrass7 is starting but wxnviz (3D view mode) isn't working.

I will open a ticket because a duplication of files should be avoided.

BTW with versioned and unversioned libgrass, wxnviz (3D view mode) is disabled:

"WARNING: Nviz extension (3D view mode) disabled. Reason: intl not found."

Helmut