[GRASS-dev] [SoC] Improve multicriteria analysis tools

g_massa g_massa at libero.it
Thu Mar 25 17:08:07 EDT 2010

Really very good news!
I'm not a professional programmer but I'm interested  gis/mcda in grass
application. In my phd thesys I've planned to improve mcda with module
that implements rough set dominance based [1].
I'm very happy, and grateful you, and other grass users/developpers,
that suggest, criticate, improve, documents mcda suite, in particulare
in rough set application. I'm pleased too see that other users are
interested in GIS/mcda in GRASS.

gianluca

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominance-based_Rough_Set_Approach