[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #1053: After abort command v.surf.rst from wxGUI vector output of devation (devi) couldn´t be removed, or overwrited

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed May 5 02:40:43 EDT 2010

#1053: After abort command v.surf.rst from wxGUI vector output of devation (devi)
couldn´t be removed, or overwrited
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  jeleniste                    |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
     Type:  defect                       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-32                       |
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 {{{
 Removing vector <devi at hutur_DEM>
 Tabulka <devi> připojená k vektorové mapě <devi> neexistuje
 Nelze smazat soubor <C:\Documents and Settings\BRMichalek\Dokumenty\GIS
 DataBase/JTSK/hutur_DEM/vector/devi/coor>
 couldn't be removed
 <devi> nothing removed
 }}}
 I run command v.surf.rst with bad parameters (so hungry for time) after
 some time i try abort command by button stop, after change of parameters,
 command don't run because can't overwrite vector map of deviation (fůag
 -overwrite was used), I try to use module g. remove, but layer devi is
 broken and module g.remove isn't able to remove this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1053>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>