[GRASS-user] Re: [GRASS-dev] raster interpolation and NULL cell filling

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at googlemail.com
Fri May 7 08:52:00 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Markus Metz wrote:
>
>> > BTW, this module should probably stay in `raster/` instead of `vector\lidar`.
>>
>> For compilation it is easier if it is in vector/lidar because it uses
>> stuff in lidarlib. Otherwise it will fail because raster modules are
>> compiled before vector modules ->lidarlib not yet available.
>
> Should vector/lidar/lidarlib be moved to lib/lidarlib?

Makes sense I guess. And rename PolimiFunct.h to something like lidar.h.

And while we're on it, I would like to have a new library in trunk for
a balanced binary search tree. The code is currently hidden in
lib/vector/diglib, files rbtree.c and rbtree.h, but I introduced it
not only to vector stuff, but also to some raster libs/modules, e.g.
lib/segment and r.stream.extract (not yet in trunk), creating a bit of
a mess on the way because of code duplication. But I don't know what
Makefiles in include/Make would need modification.

Markus M