[GRASS-dev] input from Map into Shortest-Path Algorithm

turan turanserin at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:38:30 EDT 2010

Hi All,
in my project, i want to give a route suggestion dynamicly which means
the route always changes depending on intencity of the traffic and i
gather data from GPS-tracker. I want to send map data as an input to
my algorithm (shortest path algorithm) but do not now how to send it
(is there anyAPI or do i need to parse XML file, and attributes in
this file?) after processing it i will respond a map which represents
the shortest path (weight is time) between two points. How can i send
algorithm output as an inout to map ? Is there anyone who has done
similar work?
Thanks advanced.
turan