[GRASS-dev] Re: lidar tools update in grass7

Sara Lucca saretta.lucca at hotmail.it
Mon May 10 04:24:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm Sara and I am a ph.d student at the Politecnico di Milano with the group
that developed the LiDAR set of commands.
Unfortunately I'm not very found in programming but I work a lot with LiDAR
data.

I am not able to help on the programming side but I can help testing the
updated command (e.g running the "new command" on LiDAR dataset that I've
already filtered in order to evaluate differences in the
performances/results)

Sara