[GRASS-dev] Re: i.pr in GRASS6.4

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Thu May 20 03:45:32 EDT 2010

Hi Markus

Ok I finally managed to understand better what is happening.
i.pr.Training- Interactive option is failing. Non-interactive requires
GRASS sites points. So far, I was able to do a testing dataset using
interactive. What is failing in interactive? Not displaying image
i.pr.features- I fixed what was not working
i.pr.model- I believe it's working
i.pr.classification- Not working, at least for kNN. Doind some debugging...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5130 (20100519) __________

http://www.eset.com