[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1070: cannot enter useful values to r.param.scale curvature tolerance in wxPython GUI

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri May 21 13:24:57 EDT 2010

#1070: cannot enter useful values to r.param.scale curvature tolerance in wxPython
GUI
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  cmbarton  |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  assigned
 Component:  wxGUI     |     Version:  unspecified
Resolution:            |    Keywords:  r.param.scale
  Platform:  All       |         Cpu:  All
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by cmbarton):

 Thanks. I'll try to recompile and test as soon as I can.

 By floating point validator, do you mean a validator that checks to see if
 a numeric value has been entered or one that enforces a set number of
 significant digits? For floating point entries, I hope that we could enter
 2 and be OK, and not have to enter 2.0. Also, the significant number of
 digits that are relevant will vary from module to module

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1070#comment:5>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>