[GRASS-dev] GRASS6.4.1

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Nov 21 21:39:01 EST 2010

Markus,

would it be possible to prepare some plan / schedule  for releasing 6.4.1?
There are a few things that do not work in 6.4 but work in 6.5.

Although we just got through a semester with GRASS6.4 without any major disaster,
I got a more positive feedback from students using GRASS65 so obviously
GRASS6.4.1 release would be welcome.

It would be great to get some idea whether we should plan for installing GRASS6.4.1 for
the next semester or stick with the current release.

thanks a lot

Helena