[GRASS-dev] Scripts for submission

Trevor Wiens tsw.web at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:05:53 EST 2010

I'm offering three potentially useful python scripts.

These first two at this point require type casting in the SQL and thus
probably won't work without PostgreSQL.

1. v.out.marxan - prepares and create input files for Marxan analysis
from a vector with attached attributes

2. v.in.marxan - imports Marxan results for display

This third one has only been tested with a PostgreSQL back-end but
'should' work with any back-end.

3. v.mkhexgrid - makes a hexagonal grid to fill a region using the
user specified side length

I have put them into appropriately named directories and prepared html
help and make files as per available documentation.

I can post all of this to the list or send it someone to review and
include where appropriate.

Thanks

TSW