[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1180: g.extension fails on install step when GRASS is launched from source directory

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 1 04:58:57 EDT 2010

#1180: g.extension fails on install step when GRASS is launched from source
directory
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  marisn       |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  x86-64       |
 fixing the MODULE_TOPDIR stuff, the build goes forward on a 'make
 install'ed system, but then fails in the doc building step as
 tools/g.html2man is not installed by either 'make install' or the distro
 package.

 (I know this bug was supposed to be about when launched from the source
 dir, sorry, just trying to keep the momentum going)

 I propose we install it to $(ETC)/tools/ (where mkhtml.sh is already
 living), and I've just committed a patch along those lines to the main
 Makefile in 6.5svn for review.

 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1180#comment:5>