[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1189: wingrass: 'g.region -l' fails

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Oct 6 05:47:56 EDT 2010

No, see:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/proj/2009-September/004912.html

4.7.0 shipped with the wrong version number hardcoded.

Promise of cupcake restored? I don't know whether the suggestion by Markus
at the end of that thread got implemented?

Roger

GRASS GIS wrote:

> #1189: wingrass: 'g.region -l' fails
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  hamish     |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
>      Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
>       Cpu:  x86-32     |
> -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
>
> Comment(by hamish):
>
>  Right. as seen in #1166, this is 4.7.1svn:
>  {{{
>  Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September 2009
>  }}}
>
>  so am I right in thinking that osgeow4 is shipping development versions
>  instead of stable releases? bad osgeo4w. no cupcake for you.
>

>  Hamish
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1189#comment:2>
> GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>

-----
Roger Bivand
Economic Geography Section
Department of Economics
Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration
Helleveien 30
N-5045 Bergen, Norway